|Focal Length Description
|The 150-500mm F5-6.7 is a highly versatile lens that lets you capture a wide array of subjects ranging from landscapes and birds to sports and wildlife photography.The 150-500mm F5-6.7 is a highly versatile lens that lets you capture a wide array of subjects ranging from landscapes and birds to sports an… See more
|Camera Lens Description
About this item
- Versatile ultra Telephoto zoom for Sony E-mount full-frame-format mirrorless cameras with a 225-750mm equivalent focal length when used on an APS-C format camera body.
- VC image stabilization facilitates shooting handheld at the 500mm ultra-telephoto position, with three modes: standard, panning, and framing priority.
- XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion), LD (Low Dispersion), and GM (Glass-Molded Aspherical) elements greatly reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and image distortion throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Rotating Arca-type tripod mount with incorporated strap attachment loops.
- Switches redesigned for improved operability, plus Flex Zoom Lock mechanism to hold zoom position.